The board of directors and all directors of the company guarantee that there are no false records, misleading statements or major omissions in the content of this announcement, and assume individual and joint responsibility for the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of the content.
Important content reminder:
● Entrusted wealth management trustee: Bank of China, Jiangsu Zijin Rural Commercial Bank, Bank of Nanjing, Bank of Jiangsu, Zheshang Bank
● Amount of entrusted wealth management: 196 million yuan
● Name of entrusted wealth management product: structured deposit
● Entrusted financing period: 92 days, 96 days, 187 days, 6 months, 98 days, 91 days, 94 days
● Implementation review procedures: On April 27, 2022, Duolun Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) held the 8th meeting of the 4th Board of Directors and the 6th meeting of the 4th Board of Supervisors. Proposal on Entrusted Financial Management with Partial Idle Own Funds.
1. Overview of this entrusted financial management
(1) Purpose of entrusted financial management
In order to improve the use efficiency of its own funds and make reasonable use of idle funds, under the premise of ensuring the liquidity and safety of funds and not affecting the normal production and operation of the company, the company intends to use idle own funds to purchase financial services such as banks, securities companies or fund companies. Institutional low-risk financial products.
(2) Source of funds
The funds used by the company to purchase wealth management products this time are idle self-owned funds of the company.
(3) The entrusted amount
The entrusted wealth management amount is 196 million yuan
(4) Term of entrusted wealth management
92 days, 96 days, 187 days, 6 months, 98 days, 91 days, 94 days
(V) The company’s internal control over risks related to entrusted wealth management
1. Comply with the principle of prudent investment, strictly screen financial entities, and select financial institutions with good reputation and strong capital security capabilities.
2. According to the progress of investment projects with its own funds, the company’s finance department selects appropriate financial products according to the safety, duration and income of financial products, and submits them to the general manager for approval after being reviewed by the chief financial officer.
3. The company’s finance department establishes a financial product ledger to analyze and track the investment direction and progress of financial products in a timely manner. If the assessment finds that there may be risk factors that may affect the company’s capital security, it will take timely measures to control investment risks.
4. The company’s independent directors and board of supervisors have the right to supervise and inspect the use of funds, and may hire professional institutions to conduct audits if necessary.
Second, the specific circumstances of entrusted financing
(1) The main terms of the entrusted wealth management contract and the investment direction of the entrusted wealth management
(2) Risk control analysis
1. Before purchasing wealth management products, the company will strictly prohibit the purchase of high-risk wealth management products with low security and poor liquidity through procedures such as evaluation and screening.
2. The wealth management business carried out by the company is only aimed at obtaining certain wealth management income by purchasing wealth management products when the daily operating funds are idle. The company’s account funds are based on the premise of ensuring operating income and expenditure, and will not adversely affect the company’s cash flow. .
3. Situation of the entrusted financial management trustee
Bank of China Co., Ltd. (stock code: 601988), Jiangsu Zijin Rural Commercial Bank Co., Ltd. (stock code: 601860), Bank of Nanjing Co., Ltd. (stock code: 601009), Bank of Jiangsu Co., Ltd. (stock code: 600919) , Zheshang Bank Co., Ltd. (stock code: 601916) are listed companies, and there is no associated relationship with the company, the company’s controlling shareholder, its persons acting in concert, and actual controllers.
4. Impact on the company
The amount of wealth management products purchased by the company using some of its idle self-owned funds this time totaled 196 million yuan, accounting for 29.42% of the monetary funds at the end of the first quarter of 2022. The company’s use of its own funds for cash management is to ensure the company’s daily operations and capital security. If it is implemented under the premise, it will not affect the normal turnover needs of the company’s daily funds, nor will it affect the normal development of the company’s main business.
The company has implemented the new financial instrument standards since 2019. The wealth management products purchased this time are included in the “trading financial assets” in the balance sheet, and the interest income is included in the “investment income” in the income statement.
V. Risk Warning
The wealth management products purchased by the company are low-risk investment varieties, but the financial market is greatly affected by macroeconomic, fiscal and monetary policies. It cannot be ruled out that the investment may be affected by market fluctuations and changes in macro financial policies.
6. Implementation of decision-making procedures
On April 27, 2022, the company held the 8th meeting of the 4th board of directors and the 6th meeting of the 4th board of supervisors, reviewed and approved the “Proposal on Using Part of Idle Own Funds for Entrusted Financial Management”, and agreed that the company should use no more than RMB 300 million yuan (including 300 million yuan) of idle self-owned funds for entrusted financial management, which can be used to purchase financial institutions such as banks, securities companies or fund companies on the premise of ensuring the liquidity and safety of funds and not affecting the normal production and operation of the company and authorize the general manager to select specific investment products within the quota and sign relevant contract documents. The resolution is valid for 12 months from the date of deliberation and approval by the board of directors, and the longest cumulative investment period for a single transaction does not exceed 12 months. . The independent directors expressed their independent opinions on the matter.
7. As of the date of this announcement, the company’s entrusted financial management with its own funds in the last twelve months
Amount: ten thousand yuan
Board of Directors of Duolun Technology Co., Ltd.
May 13, 2022Return to Sohu, see more
Statement: The opinions of this article only represent the author himself, Sohu is an information publishing platform, and Sohu only provides information storage space services.