Home Business New progress in the battle for control of tens of billions of quantified private equity Mingshi investment: negotiations between the two parties have achieved constructive results_ 东方 Fortune.com

New progress in the battle for control of tens of billions of quantified private equity Mingshi investment: negotiations between the two parties have achieved constructive results_ 东方 Fortune.com

by admin

In the early morning of October 15th, the tens of billions of quantitative private equity Mingshi Investment issued a statement saying that Yuan Yu and Li Shuo jointly decided: to actively deal with differences and focus on minimizing the impact of this incident on the company. The two parties are negotiating on company management and other matters, and constructive results have been achieved so far. The results will be announced to all parties on October 18, 2021. At present, the company’s daily operations are normal, and the company’s products continue to be suspended, and the redemption will not be affected.

Prior to this, Yuan Yu, the founder of Mingshi Investment, issued a document saying that the actual controller Li Shuo was relieved of power. On October 13, Mingshi Investment releasedannouncementAccording to the statement, in view of Yuan Yu’s measures that are not conducive to the company’s long-term development during the management of the strategy and technology department, the company’s board of directors has decided to suspend Yuan Yu’s position as the head of the strategy and technology department.

Later, Yuan Yu once again issued an article stating that “Shanghai Songmeng Investment Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Songmeng”) controlled by Yuan Yu holds 50% and 35% of Mingshi total 85% of the shares, and I am the actual controller of Mingshi . All 50% of Mingshi’s equity in Li Shuo’s name are held by Songmeng on behalf of him. Li Shuo is not Mingshi’sshareholder”。

(Source: China Securities Network)

See also  Pakistani team official announces that Wuhan striker will join the two sides to sign until May 2023_Santos


Article source: China Securities Network

Editor in charge: DF506

Original title: New progress in the battle for control over ten billion quantified private equity Mingshi investment: The two sides have achieved constructive results through negotiation

Solemnly declare: The purpose of this information released by Oriental Fortune.com is to spread more information and has nothing to do with this stand.

report

Share to WeChat Moments

Open WeChat,

Click “Discover” at the bottom

Use “Scan”

You can share the webpage to Moments

Scan the QR code to follow

Oriental Wealth Official Website WeChat

.

0 comment
0

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy