The board of directors and all directors of the company guarantee that there are no false records, misleading statements or major omissions in the content of this announcement, and assume legal responsibility for the authenticity, accuracy and completeness of its content.
Important content reminder:
● Name of the guaranteed person: Sichuan Wujun Solar Energy Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Wujun Solar Energy”), a holding subsidiary of Sichuan Hebang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”);
● The amount of the guarantee and the balance of the guarantee actually provided for it: the total amount of the guarantee this time is 220 million yuan; as of the disclosure date of this announcement, the company has provided a guarantee balance of 430 million yuan for Wujun Solar;
● Cumulative number of overdue external guarantees: none;
● Whether there is a counter-guarantee for this guarantee: No.
1. Cumulative guarantee
The company held the thirteenth meeting of the fifth board of directors on March 14, 2022, and the 2021 annual general meeting of shareholders on April 6, 2022, at which the “Proposal on the Company’s External Guarantee Authorization in 2022” was reviewed and approved, and the company agreed to The total amount of guarantees (including bank loan guarantees and other external financing guarantees) provided by wholly-owned and controlled grandchildren/subsidiaries shall not exceed 2.9 billion yuan. For details, please refer to the company’s announcement in Shanghai Securities on March 15, 2022 and April 7, 2022. Relevant announcements disclosed on the Exchange website (http://www.sse.com.cn) and designated media.
As of the disclosure date of this announcement, the actual balance of guarantees provided by the company is 729 million yuan, all of which are expected to occur within the company’s annual guarantee, accounting for 5.12% of the company’s latest audited net assets, and there is no overdue guarantee.
2. Basic information of this guarantee
Guarantee: Sichuan Wujun Solar Energy Co., Ltd. (the company’s holding subsidiary, the company’s shareholding ratio is 88.38%)
Creditor: Bank of Chengdu Co., Ltd. Leshan Branch
Nature of Debt: Bank Loan
The maximum amount of guarantee guarantee: 220 million yuan
Main Debt Term: May 26, 2022 – May 25, 2025
Guarantee period: three years from the date of expiry of the principal debt period
Whether the financial status and asset-liability ratio of the guaranteed party have changed significantly: none
The main financial data of Wujun Solar in the last year and another period (excluding subsidiaries):
Unit: ten thousand yuan
Board of Directors of Sichuan Hebang Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
June 28, 2022Return to Sohu, see more
Disclaimer: The opinions of this article only represent the author himself, Sohu is an information publishing platform, and Sohu only provides information storage space services.