Aggravation of civil invalidity: how to ask on the INPS website? Here, step by step, which procedure to follow (find out the latest news on bonuses, Rem, Rdc and single check. Read all the news on Invalidity and Law 104 on Telegram. Receive the latest updates on bonuses, work and finance every day on your mobile phone. personal: join the WhatsApp group, the Telegram group and the Facebook group. Write all your questions on Instagram. Watch the free video guides on bonuses on the Youtube channel. To continue reading the article on your mobile, tap on «Keep reading»After the image below).
Aggravation of civil invalidity: when to ask?
The aggravation of civil invalidity must be requested when a worsening of health conditions and a further reduction in working capacity.
In this case, after the recognition of the previous disabling condition, with the assignment of a percentage based on the severity of the pathology and its effects, it is possible to undergo a new control visit to evaluate any deterioration health conditions.
To submit the request for aggravation of civil invalidity, it is necessary apply to INPSrequesting an increase in the percentage of civil disability.
The question provides for the same procedure of recognition of the aggravation and recognition of a handicap according to Law 104 and for conditions such as non self-sufficiency, deafness and blindness.
Discover the page dedicated to civil disability and related rights and benefits.
Add yourself to the Telegram group of news on disability and Law 104 or to that of WhatsApp and enter the TheWam community and receive all the news on WhatsApp, Telegram and Facebook. Find out about the latest job vacancies that are always up-to-date in your area.
Aggravation of civil invalidity: how to apply on the INPS website
The request for aggravation of civil invalidity it can only be presented by those who have been recognized as civil invalid and who, following clinical examinations, find a worsening of their pathology.
The procedure consists of 6 stepswhich we will list below:
- First of all it is necessary go to your doctorwho must fill in and electronically send a introductory certificatewith the request for a medical examination.
- The second step is the release by the attending physician of a receipt to be delivered to the applicant.
- The applicant, within 90 days from the sending of the certificate, must apply for medical visit to INPS. He can do it telematicallyon the institute’s website, or with the help of a patronage.
- The request for a medical examination produces a received and the indication of dataof place where to go for the medical andnot in which to carry it out. The follow-up visit must be held within 30 days of the application.
- The applicant goes to the designated place for the medical examination, taking with him all the necessary documentation to ascertain the deterioration of health conditions, in addition to copy of the report of the previous acknowledgment of civil invalidity e i identification documents.
- Finally, after the medical examination, the applicant will receive at homeby registered letter with return receipt, the outcome of the check, carried out by the medical commission of the ASL. In case you do not agree with the outcome, you can submit appeal.
Here are the favorite articles by users on civil disability and Law 104: