Apple released the iOS 15.1, iPadOS 15.1 and tvOS 15.1 updates earlier, and officially added the SharePlay function. Users of iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max can turn on the “Apple ProRes” recording format in the settings, and can turn off the function of automatically switching the macro lens in the settings. In addition, Apple wallet, translation, home and shortcuts have updated functions, and some iPhone functions and problems have been corrected.
“Simultaneous sharing” is a new way to share experience with friends in FaceTime. Apple TV App, Apple Music and other supported App Store App content can be shared. Everyone in FaceTime can pause, play, rewind or fast-forward shared content through shared control items, and the smart volume will automatically lower the volume of movies, TV shows or songs when other FaceTime participants are speaking.
In addition, Apple TV supports the option to watch shared videos on the big screen while continuing the FaceTime call on the iPhone. Screen sharing allows everyone in the FaceTime call to view photos, browse the web, or help each other.
In terms of camera function updates, users of iPhone 13 Pro and 13 Pro Max can now enable the “Apple ProRes” recording format in the settings to shoot ProRes videos. Many users are worried about the problem of automatically switching the macro lens when macro shooting is not required. Now after the iOS 15.1 update, the automatic lens switching can be turned off in the settings.
In terms of other update features, Apple Wallet can now add COVID-19 needle cards after the update to facilitate the display of verifiable vaccination information; the “Translation” app and system-wide translation provide Mandarin (Taiwan) support; the “Home” app The program adds a new automatic operation, which will be triggered based on the current readings of the humidity, air quality or brightness sensor of the activated HomeKit; and the “shortcut” has added pre-built actions that allow users to overlay text on images or GIFs.
The update of this version also fixes the following issues:
- The “Photos” app may incorrectly report that the storage space is full when importing photos and videos
- The “Weather” app may not be able to display the current temperature of “My Location”, or may incorrectly display the color of the animated background
- When the screen is locked, the audio playing from the App may be paused
- “Wallet” may close unexpectedly when using multiple tickets with “Narration”
- May not detect available Wi-Fi networks
- The battery algorithm on the iPhone 12 model has been updated to better estimate the battery capacity over time
unwire.hk Mewe pages : https://mewe.com/p/unwirehk