Home News Belluno, monoxide fumes, a woman is serious

Belluno, monoxide fumes, a woman is serious

by admin
Belluno, monoxide fumes, a woman is serious

Monoxide fumes from a stove. A woman was rescued by 118 this morning, around 11, in a house in Visome and transported in red code to the San Martino hospital, where she underwent all the necessary therapies. Firefighters were also at the scene, who have launched an investigation into the causes. The predominant hypothesis is that the monoxide was given off by a wood stove.

His daughter, who works as a lawyer out of town, gave the alarm. The woman looked for her mother without getting a match. Suspicious, she called for help.

See also  "A Marxist Programmatic Document"-The comrades at the meeting talked about the spirit of the Sixth Plenary Session of the 19th Central Committee of the Communist Party of China-Huasheng Online-Huasheng Online

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy