The Committee for the Bridge of the Iró River and the Istmina-Condoto and Andagoya-Istmina carriageways issued a statement informing that they held a meeting on June 21 in the village of La Encharcazón, municipality of the Iró River, where they shared the steps taken, without finding a solution to the problem. the date.
They add that “we, the peoples who suffered the calamities caused by the fall of the
of the bridge of the Iró river”, carrying out in Istmina on Tuesday June 27 a day or civic strike, with a march, concentration and sit-in in the municipal palace of Istmina.
They reiterate the requests:
1. Restoration of the Condoto-Istmina highway with the installation of the bridge over the Iró river.
2. Completion of the Istmina-Condoto pavement.
3. Istmina-Andagoya road termination.
4. Copy of the studies for the removal of the Tolemaida bridge and installation in the
corregimiento of the Encharcazón on the river Iró.
5. Copy of the manifest urgency declaration of the governor of the department
of the crashed by the disaster of the fall of the bridge of the river irò.
6. Copy of the manifest urgency of the mayors immersed in the tragedy of the bridge of the
Irò river that have calamity to the communities of the municipalities of: Condoto, Rio
Iro, Medio San Juan, Novita and Sipi.
They emphasize the need for the mayors of the affected municipalities, the rapimoteros, to be present on that day, Tuesday June 27, to paralyze transportation and close business.