Home News Forget the heated blanket that catches fire on the sofa: fire in the house, the whole building cleared

Forget the heated blanket that catches fire on the sofa: fire in the house, the whole building cleared

by admin

Fire in an apartment in via Alfieri, now declared unfit for use. The other condominiums returned: no injuries

PORCIA. When they saw the smoke coming out of the ground floor apartment they didn’t think for a moment and called the fire brigade. A timeliness that allowed the firefighters to enter the house, at that moment, deserted and contain the damage.

Of the building, evacuated for safety for the time of checks, only the apartment affected by the fire was declared unfit for use.

This article is reserved for those with a subscription

All the contents of the site

1 € per month for 3 months then 2.99 € per month for 3 months

Activate Now

We Messaggero Veneto the community of readers

0 comment
0

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy