The resale was founded in 1949 in via Udine. The owners, the Strizzolo family: “We are sorry to leave, so many memories related to customers”
PALMANOVA. After 72 years of activity, Calzature Strizzolo closes. On Christmas Eve the shoe shop will lower the shutter forever.
Born in 1949 at number 49 in via Udine (where it is still located today) thanks to Giuseppe Strizzolo, before becoming a retail store for footwear and leather goods, it was a shoemaker workshop that made repairs and made-to-measure shoes.