Home News Stung by an insect, he goes into anaphylactic shock: he is hospitalized in Cortina

Stung by an insect, he goes into anaphylactic shock: he is hospitalized in Cortina

by admin
Stung by an insect, he goes into anaphylactic shock: he is hospitalized in Cortina

A man was traveling in his car and was forced to stop

VENAS DI CADORE. Stung by an insect, he goes into anaphylactic shock. A man was driving his car on a dirt road in the Venas di Cadore area when he was stung by an unidentified insect. The driver began to show the first symptoms of anaphylactic shock, but he managed to stop, alerting the emergency services. The Cortina helicopter arrived on the spot: the medical staff lowered it with a winch from about thirty meters and, after the first treatments, took it to the hospital for all the necessary checks.

Unlimited access to all site content

3 months for € 1, then € 2.99 per month for 3 months

Unlock unlimited access to all content on the site

See also  Pingming Town, Donghai County, Lianyungang: Workers and peasants go hand in hand to benefit the people in order to step out of the characteristic road of rural revitalization_Xinhua News

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy