Original title: Supreme Law: People’s courts strictly prohibit improper interactions with parties and lawyers in handling enforcement cases, and illegal interference in interrogation cases
According to news from the Supreme People’s Court website on November 18, the Supreme People’s Court issued the “Ten Musts” for the People’s Court in Handling Enforcement Cases, stating that the “Three Regulations” must be strictly observed, improper interactions with parties and lawyers are strictly forbidden, and illegal interference in the case ; It must be executed efficiently and fairly, passive execution, delayed execution, and selective execution must be strictly prohibited; it must be handled immediately after receiving visits, each item is entered, and everything is responded to, and it is strictly forbidden to perfuse responsibility, idle procedures, and resolve improperly; must deepen the implementation of openness, the key Node information is pushed in real time, and black box operation and power rent-seeking are strictly prohibited.
The People’s Court Handles Enforcement Cases “Ten Must”
1. It is necessary to strengthen political awareness and sense of purpose, build political loyalty, practice and implement for the people, and strictly prohibit “reckless push”, “recklessness”, and improper work style;
2. It is necessary to strengthen the awareness of discipline and law, strictly abide by the discipline and rules, and strictly prohibit orders not to be carried out, prohibitions, use of power for personal gain, and improper execution;
3. Must strictly abide by the “Three Regulations”, and strictly prohibit improper interactions with parties and lawyers, and illegal interference in interrogation cases;
4. It must be executed efficiently and fairly, and passive execution, delayed execution, and selective execution are strictly prohibited;
5. Civilized execution must be standardized, and evaluations, auctions in violation of regulations, seizures that exceed the standards, and arbitrary execution are strictly prohibited;
6. It is necessary to strictly grasp the closing standards of cases where there is no property available for execution, and it is strictly forbidden to close the case by terminating the execution without exhausting the execution measures, and the execution should be resumed but not resumed in time;
7. The management model of “one account for one case” must be fully implemented for the execution of case funds. The payment of case funds shall be completed within 15 working days when the payment conditions are met, and it is strictly forbidden to withhold, embezzle, or issue overdue;
8. It must be done immediately after receiving the visit, each item is entered, everything has a response, it is strictly forbidden to perfuse responsibility, idle procedures, and resolve inadequate;
9. It is necessary to deepen implementation and disclosure, push key node information in real time, and strictly prohibit black-box operation and power rent-seeking;
10. It is necessary to strengthen the supervision and control of the enforcement power, consciously accept the supervision of all parties, and strictly prohibit arbitrary and abuse of power.