Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, October 10th. Recently, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council have issued the “National Standardization Development Outline” and issued a notice requesting all regions and departments to conscientiously implement it in light of actual conditions.
The main content of “National Standardization Development Program” is as follows.
Standards are the technical support for economic activities and social development, and are an important aspect of the country’s basic system. Standardization plays a fundamental and leading role in promoting the modernization of the national governance system and governance capabilities. In the new era, to promote high-quality development and comprehensively build a modern socialist country, there is an urgent need to further strengthen standardization work. In order to coordinate the development of standardization, this outline is formulated.
1. General requirements
(1) Guiding ideology. Guided by Xi Jinping’s Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Plenary Sessions of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China. “Four comprehensive” strategic layout requirements, adhere to the people-centered development idea, base on the new development stage, implement the new development concept, build a new development pattern, optimize the standardization governance structure, enhance the standardization governance efficiency, enhance the standard internationalization level, and accelerate the construction A standard system that promotes high-quality development, promotes high-tech innovation, promotes high-level openness, and leads high-quality development, and provides strong support for building a modern socialist country in an all-round way and realizing the Chinese dream of the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation.
(2) Development goals
By 2025, the standard supply will be transformed from the government-led to the government and the market. The standard application will be transformed from industry and trade to the entire economy and society. Standardization will be driven from domestic to promote the transformation of domestic and international standards. The development of standardization will change from a quantitative scale Quality-benefit transformation. Standardization more effectively promotes the improvement of the country’s comprehensive competitiveness, promotes high-quality economic and social development, and plays a greater role in building a new development pattern.
——In-depth development of global standardization. Standards in agriculture, industry, service industries and social undertakings are fully covered. The status of emerging industry standards is prominent, health, safety, and environmental standards are strongly supported. The penetration rate of agricultural standardized production has steadily increased, and a standard system that promotes high-quality development has basically been established.
——The standardization level has been greatly improved. The ratio of common key technology and applied science and technology plan projects to form standard research results has reached more than 50%. The structure of government promulgated standards and independent market standards has been more optimized. The average national standard formulation cycle has been shortened to less than 18 months, and the level of standard digitization has continued to increase. The economic, social, quality, and ecological benefits of standardization are fully demonstrated.
——The degree of standardization and openness has been significantly enhanced. International standardization cooperation has been deepened, mutual benefit and win-win international standardization partnerships have become closer, standardization personnel exchanges and technical cooperation have been strengthened, standard information has been interconnected and shared on a larger scale, and the transparency of my country’s standard formulation and the continuous optimization of the international environment, national standards and The consistency of key technical indicators of international standards has been greatly improved, and the conversion rate of international standards has reached over 85%.
——The foundation of standardization development is firmer. Build a group of world-class comprehensive and professional standardization research institutions, several national quality standard laboratories, and more than 50 national technological standard innovation bases, forming a national quality infrastructure that integrates standards, metrology, certification, accreditation, and inspection and testing System, standardized service industry basically meets the needs of economic and social development.
By 2035, the structurally optimized, advanced and reasonable, internationally compatible standard system will be more complete, the standardization management system with Chinese characteristics will be more complete, and the market-driven, government-led, enterprise-oriented, social participation, and open and integrated standardization work pattern will be fully formed.
2. Promote the interactive development of standardization and technological innovation
(3) Strengthen research on standards in key technical fields. Carry out standardization research in areas such as artificial intelligence, quantum information, and biotechnology. In technical fields with broad application prospects such as the integration of industrialization and industrialization, a new generation of information technology, big data, blockchain, health, new energy, and new materials, we will simultaneously deploy technology research and development, standard development and industrial promotion to accelerate the industrialization of new technologies. . Research and formulate key technical standards in the fields of smart ships, high-speed rail, new energy vehicles, smart connected vehicles, and robots to promote industrial transformation. Formulate and improve technical safety related standards in the fields of biomedical research, molecular breeding, and unmanned driving in a timely manner, and improve the level of safety risk management in the technical field.
(4) Raise the standard level with technological innovation. Establish a linkage mechanism between major science and technology projects and standardization work, take standards as an important output of science and technology plans, strengthen the research on core technical indicators of standards, and focus on supporting the development of standards in basic general purpose, industrial commonality, emerging industries, and integrated technologies. Incorporate advanced and applicable scientific and technological innovation results into the standards in a timely manner to improve the standards. The important technical standards that meet the requirements will be rewarded in accordance with the regulations to stimulate the vitality of standardization innovation in the whole society.
(5) Improve the mechanism for transforming scientific and technological achievements into standards. Improve the evaluation mechanism and service system for transforming scientific and technological achievements into standards, and promote standardization work such as technical managers and scientific and technological achievements evaluation services. Improve the standard-essential patent system, strengthen the protection of intellectual property rights in the standard-setting process, and promote the industrial application of innovative achievements. Improve the national standardization technical documentation system and broaden the channels for standardization of scientific and technological achievements. Integrate standard development into the construction of a common technology platform, shorten the development cycle of new technologies, new processes, new materials, and new methods standards, and accelerate the transformation and application of results.
3. Improve the level of industrial standardization
(6) Build a solid foundation for industrial development. Strengthen the construction of core basic components (components), advanced basic technology, key basic materials and industrial technology basic standards, and increase the development and application of basic general standards. Carry out research on database and other standards, improve the standard design level, and formulate safe, reliable, and internationally advanced general technical standards.
(7) Promote industry optimization and upgrading. Implement high-end equipment manufacturing standardization and strong foundation projects, improve smart manufacturing, green manufacturing, and service-oriented manufacturing standards, and form a standard group for industry optimization and upgrading. The key standards in some fields are moderately ahead of the average level of industrial development. Improve the standards for expanding domestic demand, continuously improve the standards and quality of consumer products, and comprehensively promote consumption. Promote the standardization and branding of the service industry, improve the standards of the service industry, and focus on strengthening the standardization of food cold chain, modern logistics, e-commerce, item coding, wholesale and retail, and real estate services. Improve and promote standards for technology, products, services and infrastructure in the financial sector to effectively prevent and defuse financial risks. Accelerate the integration of advanced manufacturing and modern service industries to develop standardization, and implement cross-industry and cross-field comprehensive standardization. Establish and improve standards for the integration of big data and industries, and promote digital industrialization and industrial digitization.
(8) Leading the rapid and healthy development of new products, new formats and new models. Implement new industry standardization pilot projects, carry out research on emerging industries and future industry standardization, formulate a number of new standards driven by applications, and cultivate new business models and new models. Accelerate the improvement of relevant standards to focus on the needs of smart transformation in the fields of food, medical care, emergency, transportation, water conservancy, energy, and finance. Establish standards and specifications for data resource property rights, transaction circulation, cross-border transmission and security protection, promote the standardization of platform economy and sharing economy, and support the development of digital economy. Improve the implementation of scientific and effective regulatory mechanisms based on standards, and encourage social organizations to apply standardized means to strengthen self-discipline and maintain market order.
(9) Enhance the stability of the supply chain of the industrial chain and the comprehensive competitiveness of the industry. Focusing on production, distribution, circulation, and consumption, speed up the technological research and standard development and application of key links, key areas, and key products, and enhance the core competitiveness of the industry. Give full play to the linkage and driving role of key technical standards in industrial collaboration and technical collaboration, implement standardization to help key industries stabilize the chain, promote the effective connection of upstream and downstream standards in the industrial chain, and improve the modernization of the industrial chain supply chain.
(10) Boost the quality and efficiency of new infrastructure. Implement new infrastructure standardization special actions, accelerate the development of a series of information infrastructure standards for communication network infrastructure, new technology infrastructure, and computing power infrastructure, coordinate the development of integrated infrastructure standards, establish industrial Internet standards, and formulate supporting scientific research, Innovative infrastructure standards for technology research and product development promote the transformation and upgrading of traditional infrastructure.
Fourth, improve the standardization guarantee for green development
(11) Establish and improve carbon peak and carbon neutral standards. Accelerate the updating and upgrading of energy-saving standards, promptly revise a batch of energy consumption quotas and mandatory national standards for product and equipment energy efficiency, raise energy consumption quotas for key products, expand the coverage of energy consumption quotas, and improve energy accounting, testing, certification, evaluation, and auditing. standard. Accelerate the improvement of carbon emission verification and accounting standards for regions, industries, enterprises, and products. Formulate greenhouse gas emission standards for key industries and products, and improve the standard labeling system for low-carbon products. Improve renewable energy standards, study and formulate standards for ecological carbon sinks, carbon capture, utilization, and storage. Carry out carbon peak and carbon neutral standardization improvement projects.
(12) Continue to optimize the ecological system construction and protection standards. Continuously improve the ecological environment quality and ecological environment risk management and control standards, and continue to improve the ecological environment quality. Further improve pollution control standards, improve pollutant discharge, supervision and control standards, and build a firm bottom line for pollution discharge control. Coordinate and improve the standards for addressing climate change, and formulate and revise standards for addressing climate change mitigation, adaptation, monitoring and evaluation. Formulate standards for the quality and management and utilization of multi-ecosystems of mountains, rivers, forests, fields, lakes, and sands, and accelerate the research and formulation of comprehensive prevention and control of soil erosion, ecological protection and restoration, ecosystem services and evaluation, ecological carrying capacity evaluation, ecological resource evaluation and monitoring, biodiversity protection and ecology Benefit evaluation and ecological product value realization standards, increase the supply of high-quality ecological products, and ensure ecological safety.
(13) Promote the conservation and intensive use of natural resources. Establish a series of standards for the unified investigation, registration, evaluation, evaluation, and monitoring of natural resources, study and formulate standards for the conservation and intensive development and utilization of natural resources such as land and mineral resources, and promote the standardization of green exploration and development of energy resources. Promote the standardization of natural resource asset management systems with the focus on natural resource asset inventory statistics and asset accounting. Formulate unified technical standards for territorial and spatial planning, and improve the evaluation mechanism for the carrying capacity of resources and the environment and the suitability of territorial and spatial development. Formulate standards for the development and protection of marine resources, develop the marine economy, and serve the overall planning of land and sea.
(14) Build a solid foundation for green production standards. Establish and improve soil quality and monitoring evaluation, agricultural input quality, moderate-scale breeding, circular ecological agriculture, agricultural food safety, monitoring and early warning, and other green agricultural development standards. Establish and improve clean production standards, and continuously improve standards for resource recycling, product green design, green packaging and green supply chain, and comprehensive utilization of industrial waste. Establish and improve green development standards such as green finance and eco-tourism. Establish green construction standards and improve green building design, construction, operation and maintenance, and management standards. Establish standards for the construction of green communities and villages covering all types of green living facilities.
(15) Strengthen the guidance of green consumption standards. Improve green product standards, establish green product classification and evaluation standards, and standardize the labeling of green products and organic products. Establish green living standards such as energy conservation and water conservation, green procurement, garbage classification, prevention of food waste, green travel, and green living. Establish evaluation standards for green public institutions by classification, and reasonably formulate consumption quotas and waste discharge indicators.
5. Accelerate the standardization process of urban and rural construction and social construction
(16) Promote the standardization of rural revitalization. Strengthen standard guidance and implement standardization actions for rural revitalization. Strengthen the construction of high-standard farmland, accelerate the development of smart agricultural standards, accelerate the improvement of modern agricultural industry chain standards, strengthen the construction of digital village standardization, establish agricultural and rural standardization service and promotion platforms, and promote the standardization of local characteristic industries. Improve rural construction and evaluation standards, focusing on rural environmental monitoring and evaluation, improvement of village appearance, farm house construction, rural domestic garbage and sewage treatment, rural sanitary toilet construction and renovation, and public infrastructure construction, and accelerate the promotion of rural human settlements Environmental improvement standardization work. Promote the standardization of vacation and leisure, rural tourism, homestay economy, protection and utilization of traditional villages, and promote the integrated development of rural primary, secondary and tertiary industries.
(17) Promote the standardization of new urbanization. Study and formulate standards for the allocation of public resources, establish standards for the construction of county towns, and standards for the construction of public facilities in small cities and towns. Research and formulate urban physical examination and evaluation standards, and improve the urban human settlement environment construction and quality evaluation standards. Improve the standards for urban ecological restoration and functional improvement, urban information model platforms, construction engineering disaster prevention, renovation and transformation, and sponge city construction. Promote the standardization of urban design, the protection and inheritance of urban history and culture, the shaping of style and features, and the transformation of old communities, and improve the standards for the construction of blocks and public facilities. Establish a series of standards for the construction, operation, management, and service of intelligent urban infrastructure, formulate standards for urban leisure slow-moving systems and integrated management services, and study and formulate a new generation of information technology in urban infrastructure planning and construction, urban management, emergency response, etc. Application standards. Improve housing standards, improve real estate information data, property services and other standards. Promote the standardization of intelligent construction and improve standards for building information model technology and construction site monitoring. Carry out urban standardization actions, improve smart city standards, and promote sustainable urban development.
(18) Promote the standardization of administrative management and social governance. Explore the development and application of pilot administrative management standards, focusing on the development and promotion of standards for administrative approval, government services, open government affairs, fiscal expenditures, smart supervision, forensic science, trial execution, legal services, and public resource transactions, and accelerate the digital society and digital Standardization of the government and business environment, perfect market element trading standards, and promote the establishment of a high-standard market system. Strengthen the formulation and implementation of standards in areas such as the collection and use of credit information, data security and personal information protection, network security assurance systems, and capacity building. Focusing on rural governance, comprehensive governance centers, and grid management, carry out social governance standardization actions, and promote social governance standardization innovation.
(19) Strengthen the standardization of public safety. Adhere to the people’s supremacy and life supremacy, implement public safety standardization projects, improve social security, criminal law enforcement, anti-terrorism handling, transportation, safety production, emergency management, disaster prevention, mitigation and disaster relief standards, and weave tight food, medicine, and pesticides , Food and energy, water resources, biology, material reserves, product quality, special equipment, labor protection, fire protection, mines, construction, network and other fields of safety standard network, improve the prevention of floods, droughts, forest and grassland fires, geological disasters, earthquakes and other natural disasters Engineering standards, strengthen the construction of data sharing standards for major projects and various types of infrastructure, and improve the level of protection of people’s lives and property. Accelerate the development of standards for the prevention, control and treatment of major epidemics, national emergency rescue and other areas, and improve the national emergency protection standards for major security risks. Build a multi-department, multi-region, and multi-system quick linkage, unified and efficient public safety standardization coordination mechanism, and promote the formulation and implementation of major standards.
(20) Promote the standardization of basic public services. Implement basic public service standard system construction projects focusing on education for young children, education for learning, income from work, medical care for the sick, support for the elderly, housing for housing, and support for the weak, with emphasis on improvement and promotion National unified social insurance management services, labor and employment guidance, employment and entrepreneurship services, social work, elderly services, child welfare, services for the disabled, social assistance, funeral and interment public services, and technical standards in the fields of public education, public culture and sports, housing security, etc. , So that more development results will benefit all people more equitably.
(21) Raise the standard level of guaranteeing the quality of life. Establish a wide-ranging and all-round health standard around popularizing healthy life, optimizing health services, advocating healthy diet, improving health protection, building a healthy environment, and developing health industries. Formulate standards for public sports facilities, national fitness, training competitions, fitness guidance, online and smart competitions, and establish scientific and complete sports standards with complete categories. Carry out special actions for standardization of elderly care and housekeeping services, improve standards for vocational education, smart communities, and community services, and strengthen standardization in the field of charity. Accelerate the standardized construction of integrated production of radio, television and online audiovisual content, intelligent network dissemination, terminal intelligent reception, and security and intelligence guarantees, and establish all-media communication standards. Improve the standardization of cultural tourism products and services, consumption security, park construction, and scenic area management.
6. Improve the level of standardization and opening to the outside world
(22) Deepen standardization exchanges and cooperation. Fulfill the responsibilities and obligations of member states of the International Standards Organization and actively participate in international standardization activities. Actively promote the docking and cooperation in the field of standards with the co-construction of the “Belt and Road” countries, strengthen the standardization dialogues of the BRICS and APEC, deepen the standardization cooperation in Northeast Asia, Asia-Pacific, Pan-American, Europe, and Africa, and promote the sharing and sharing of standard information. Services and develop a mutually beneficial and win-win standardization partnership. Cooperate with members of the International Standards Organization to promote the development of international standards such as climate change, sustainable cities and communities, clean drinking water and sanitation, animal and plant health, green finance, and digital fields, share my country’s standardization experience, and actively participate in people’s well-being, gender equality, and quality International standardization activities, such as education, contribute to the realization of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Support developing countries to improve their ability to use standardization to achieve sustainable development.
(23) Strengthen the support of trade facilitation standards. Continue to carry out comparison and analysis of standards in key areas, actively adopt international standards, vigorously promote mutual recognition of Chinese and foreign standards, and improve the consistency of my country’s standards with international standards. Launch multilingual versions of Chinese standards to speed up the compilation of foreign language versions of Chinese standards such as bulk trade commodities and foreign contracted projects. Research and formulate standards for service trade, and improve standards for digital finance and international trade single windows. Promote the integration of domestic and foreign trade quality standards, inspection and quarantine, certification and accreditation, and promote the same line, the same standard, and the same quality. Innovate the standardization work mechanism to support the construction of a global high-standard free trade zone network.
(24) Promote the coordinated development of domestic and international standardization. Coordinate the promotion of international exchanges and cooperation between standardization and technology, industry, and finance, and promote the connection of policies, rules, and standards. Establish an international standardization work mechanism with government guidance, enterprise entities, and industry-university-research linkages. Implement the standard internationalization project to promote the compatibility of Chinese standards with the international standard system. Promote the opening of standards and systems to ensure that foreign-invested enterprises participate in the formulation of standards in accordance with the law. Support enterprises, social organizations, scientific research institutions, etc. to actively participate in various international professional standards organizations. Support international professional standards organizations to settle in China.
7. Promote standardization reform and innovation
(25) Optimize the standard supply structure. Fully release the standardization vitality of market entities, optimize the dual structure of government promulgated standards and market independent standards, and greatly increase the proportion of market independent standards. Vigorously develop group standards, implement group standards training programs, promote group standard application demonstrations, give full play to the role of technologically superior enterprises, and guide social groups to formulate original, high-quality standards. Accelerate the construction of coordinated and unified mandatory national standards, and build a solid bottom line to protect personal health, life and property safety, and ecological environment safety. Simultaneously promote the reform of recommended national standards, industry standards and local standards, strengthen the coordination of recommended standards, and prevent local protection and industry monopoly. Establish and improve a mechanism for the government to promulgate standards and adopt the market to independently formulate standards.
(26) Deepen the innovation of standardization operation mechanism. Establish a standard innovation-oriented enterprise system and a standard financing credit enhancement system, encourage enterprises to build a technology, patent, and standard linkage innovation system, support leading companies in joint scientific research institutions, small and medium-sized enterprises to establish standard cooperation mechanisms, and implement a corporate standard leader system. Establish a national coordinated regional standardization work mechanism, incorporate regional development standard requirements into the construction of the national standard system, realize the coordination of regional standard development plans and technical regulations, and serve the implementation of major national regional strategies. Continue to optimize the standard-setting process, platforms, and tools, improve the mechanism for enterprises, consumers and other related parties to participate in the standard-setting and revision, speed up the iteration of standard upgrades, and improve the level of standard quality.
(27) Promote the integrated development of standards and national quality infrastructure. Guided by standards, make overall arrangements for national quality infrastructure resources, promote the unified construction and management of national quality infrastructure, and improve the system and mechanism for the integrated development of national quality infrastructure. Strengthen the role of standards in the quantization of measurement, intelligent inspection and testing, marketization of certification, and globalization of recognition. Through the comprehensive application of new-generation information technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, and blockchain, improve quality management and promote quality improvement. Strengthen the provision of technical solutions for the entire chain of national quality infrastructure, and use standardized means to promote the deep integration of national quality infrastructure integrated services and the industrial value chain.
(28) Strengthen the implementation and application of standards. Establish a system of citing standards and supporting policies for policy implementation, and actively apply standards when formulating regulations and policy documents. Improve the application of advanced standard mechanisms in certification and accreditation, inspection and testing, government procurement, bidding and other activities, and promote the development of macro-control, industry promotion, industry management, market access and quality supervision based on standards. Improve the mechanism for establishing and fulfilling contracts based on standards or standard terms. Establish a standard copyright system, a deposit system and a market independent standard trading system, and increase the protection of standard copyrights. In accordance with relevant national regulations, carry out standardization pilot demonstration work, improve the work mechanism of standardization and compliance, promote enterprises to improve the ability to implement standards, and aim at the improvement of international advanced standards.
(29) Strengthen the supervision of standard formulation and implementation. Improve the traceability, supervision and error correction mechanism covering the whole process of the formulation and implementation of the government promulgated standards, and realize the closed-loop management of standard development, implementation and information feedback. Carry out third-party assessment of standard quality and standard implementation, and strengthen standard review and maintenance update. Improve the organization’s standardized good behavior evaluation mechanism. Strengthen industry self-discipline and social supervision, and give play to the role of the market in the survival of the fittest in group standards. Effectively implement the corporate standard self-declaration disclosure and supervision system, and incorporate the compliance of corporate products and services into the construction of the social credit system. Establish standard implementation reporting and complaint mechanisms to encourage the public to supervise the implementation of standards.
8. Consolidate the foundation of standardization development
(30) Improve the standardization technical support level. Strengthen standardization theory and application research, and build a standardization science and technology system with national comprehensive standardization research institutions as the leader and industry, regional and local standardization research institutions as the backbone. Give full play to the role of superior enterprises in the standardized science and technology system. Improve the professional standardization technical organization system, improve the cross-field work mechanism, and enhance openness and transparency. Build several national quality standard laboratories, national standard verification points and national product quality inspection and testing centers. Effectively integrate resources such as standard technology, testing and certification, intellectual property rights, standard samples, and promote the construction of a national technological standard innovation base. Build a national digital standard library and a standardized public service platform that is coordinated and divided across the country. Develop machine-readable standards and open source standards, and promote the transformation of standardization to digital, networked, and intelligent.
(Thirty-one) Vigorously develop the standardization service industry. Improve policies and measures to promote the development of standardization-related high-tech service industries such as standards, metrology, certification and accreditation, inspection and testing, cultivate and expand the market entities of the standardized service industry, encourage qualified areas to explore the establishment of standardized service industry clusters, and improve the standardized service evaluation mechanism and Standardized service industry statistical analysis reporting system. Encourage standardization service organizations to meet the actual needs of small, medium and micro enterprises, integrate upstream and downstream resources, and provide standardized overall solutions. Vigorously develop new standardized service tools and models, and enhance the level of service specialization.
(32) Strengthen the construction of standardization talent team. Incorporate standardization into general higher education, vocational education, and continuing education, and launch a pilot program for integrating professional and standardized education. Construct a multi-level training system for practitioners, carry out standardized professional training and comprehensive education on national quality infrastructure. Establish and improve the professional ability evaluation and incentive mechanism of talents in the field of standardization. Cultivate a team of professional talents who are proficient in international rules and proficient in professional technology. Improve the standardization ability of scientific researchers, give full play to the role of standardization experts in national scientific and technological decision-making consultation, and build a national standardization high-end think tank. Strengthen the construction of standardization management personnel at the grassroots level, and support the construction of standardization professionals in the western region.
(Thirty-three) Create a standardized and good social environment. Make full use of World Standards Day and other theme activities to promote the role of standardization, popularize standardization concepts, knowledge and methods, enhance the standardization awareness of the whole society, and promote standardization as an important tool for government management, social governance, and corporate governance. Give full play to the role of standardization social organizations as a bridge and link, carry out standardization propaganda in all directions and multiple channels, and tell the standardization story well. Vigorously cultivate and develop a culture of standardization.
Nine, organization and implementation
(34) Strengthen organization and leadership. Persist in the party’s overall leadership over standardization work. Further improve the State Council’s standardization coordination and promotion of inter-ministerial joint conference system, complete a unified, authoritative, and efficient management system and working mechanism, and strengthen departmental coordination and interaction between the top and bottom. All provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government) should establish and improve the standardization work coordination and promotion leadership mechanism, and incorporate standardization work into government performance evaluation and performance evaluation. Relevant departments in all regions shall effectively link the main tasks of this outline with the national economic and social development plans and advance them simultaneously to ensure that all tasks are implemented.
(35) Improve supporting policies. Relevant departments in all regions should strengthen policy support for finance, credit, and talents, and promote policy coordination in science and technology, industry, and trade. Carry out commendations and rewards in accordance with relevant regulations. Give play to the guiding role of financial funds, and actively guide social capital to invest in standardization work. Improve the standardization statistical survey system, carry out standardization development evaluation, and incorporate relevant indicators into national economic and social development statistics. Establish an evaluation mechanism for the implementation of this outline, and use relevant results as an important basis for improving standardization work. Important matters should be reported to the Party Central Committee and the State Council for instructions in a timely manner.