Low-speed electric vehicles are common in all kinds of old man’s music. The drivers are generally old. In most cases, they are lawless and rampage, which brings a lot of trouble to normal traffic participants. Once a traffic accident occurs with them, it will be even more Tough. Therefore, many netizens have called on various places to introduce relevant policies and regulations to restrict the use of such vehicles on the road.
Alibaba Cloud’s “Shadowless Cloud Computer” supports enterprises to quickly realize home office
Recently, in order to further strengthen the management of illegal low-speed electric vehicles in Tianjin, Tianjin Municipal Public Security Bureau, Tianjin Municipal Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, Tianjin Municipal Market Supervision Commission, and Tianjin Municipal Transportation Commission jointly drafted a“Notice on Strengthening the Management of Illegal Low-speed Electric Vehicles (Draft for Comment)”(hereinafter referred to as the “Notice”), is now open to the public for comments.
Organs and groups at all levels, enterprises, institutions and individuals can put forward opinions and suggestions, and the time for soliciting opinions is from June 21, 2022 to July 21, 2022. The main contents of the notice are as follows:
1. The “violation of low-speed electric vehicles” as mentioned in this “Notice” refers to vehicles that are produced without the permission of the national motor vehicle product authority, not listed in the “Announcement of Road Motor Vehicle Manufacturers and Products”, and are driven by electric power for carrying passengers or goods. Three-wheeled and four-wheeled vehicles (including elderly scooters, etc.) are motor vehicles.
two,Prohibit the production and sale of illegal low-speed electric vehicles.The illegal production and sale of illegal low-speed electric vehicles in this city shall be dealt with by the market supervision department, industry and information technology department in accordance with the relevant provisions of “Several Regulations on Road Traffic Safety in Tianjin”.
3. It is forbidden to use illegal low-speed electric vehicles to engage in passenger and freight operations.
Four,A transition period will be set for the illegal low-speed electric vehicles purchased before the issuance of this “Notice”, and the transition period will end on December 31, 2023. When driving on the road during the transition period, the relevant traffic regulations shall be observed. Those who violate the traffic regulations will be dealt with according to law by the traffic management department of the public security organ.
5. After the transition period (from January 1, 2024), illegal low-speed electric vehicles are strictly prohibited from driving on roads, and parking on roads, squares, public parking lots and other places used for public traffic is strictly prohibited.Those who drive or park on the road in violation of regulations will be dealt with by the traffic management department of the public security organ in accordance with the law。
6. The competent departments of postal express, landscaping and sanitation shall strengthen the daily management of illegal low-speed electric vehicles in the industry. The driving and operation during the transition period shall comply with relevant regulations, and all vehicles shall be replaced with legal vehicles after the transition period.
7. The illegal low-speed electric vehicles mentioned in this “Notice” do not include the disabled motorized wheelchairs and the special-purpose motor vehicles in the field (factory) in the “Special Equipment Catalog”.