Xiamen Municipal Market Supervision Bureau seized 101 illegal electric bicycles involving Xiaodao, Luyuan and Colorful Deer
China Quality News Network News In order to strengthen the source control of over-standard electric bicycles, on the morning of April 22, the law enforcement officers of Xiamen Tong’an District Market Supervision Bureau came to an industrial park on Tongji North Road to conduct surprise inspections of electric bicycle wholesalers in the area. .
Illegal addition and modificationThe real thing does not match the picture
Sell multiple brands in one placeInside the warehouse of an electric bike wholesaler,Law enforcement officers found it was for sale“Colorful Deer” and “Xiaodao” electric bicyclesThe unqualified rear seat is added,“Lvyuan” brand electric bicycleThe saddle has been modified.
After checking the above-mentioned electric bicycle qualification certificate, it is found that the actual product shape is inconsistent with the shape drawing in the qualification certificate, which is the wholesaler’s unauthorized installation and modification. Wholesalers explain this: “usParts such as saddles and rear seats were purchased from e-commerce and other channels, and then modified and installed in the warehouse.”
After on-site inspection,the wholesalerA total of 101 vehicles suspected of being retrofitted or modified were found.
How to deal with it?
According to the inspection,Law enforcement officers on the spot to the above-mentioned illegal vehiclestake seizure coercive measures,The case is currently under further investigation.
Electric bicycle business specifications mainly include:
(1) Apply for registration with the commercial registration authority in accordance with the law, obtain the qualification of a legal business entity, and hang the business license in a conspicuous position of the business premises.
(2) A purchase acceptance system should be established and implemented to verify product qualification, product nameplate, 3C certification mark (check website: cx.cnca.cn), etc.It is forbidden to sell non-compliance with the national mandatory standard GB17761-2018 “Technical Specification for Electric Bicycle Safety” (hereinafter referred to as “Specification”, the full text of the standard is available on the Internet “National Standard Full Text Disclosure System””View, website: openstd.xamr.gov.cn/bzgk/gb/) electric bicycles are not allowed to modify, assemble and disassemble original accessories, not to replace the original battery, not to remove, replace and adjust the speed limiter and other key components.
(3) The electric bicycles sold shall meet the requirements of the “Specifications”, and the main technical indicators shall meet the following requirements:
1. With pedal riding function;
2. When using the electric drive function, the maximum speed does not exceed the maximum design speed of 25km/h;
3. The mass of the vehicle (including the battery) should be less than or equal to 55kg;
4. The height of the whole vehicle is less than or equal to 1100mm;
5. The width of the car body (except for the handlebars and pedals) is less than or equal to 450mm;
6. The center distance of the front and rear wheels is less than or equal to 1250mm;
7. The height of the saddle is greater than or equal to 635mm;
8. The maximum width of the flat part of the hanger above the rear wheel is less than or equal to 175mm;
9. The nominal voltage of the battery is less than or equal to 48V;
10. When the driving speed reaches 15km/h, the prompt sound should be continuously issued.
(4) When operators provide consumers with information on the quality, performance, and use of electric bicycles, they shall be truthful and comprehensive, and shall not make false or misleading publicity.
(5) Operators should inform consumers of regulations such as the implementation of the registration system for electric bicycles, the sale of electric bicycles with license plates, and the implementation of measures to restrict passage.
(6) To remind consumers that the purchased electric bicycles do not meet the standards, consumers have the right to return or replace them, and if they find that the production and sales exceed the standard, they can call 12315 to complain. (Source: Xiamen Market Supervision)