Home Sports Serie A, too many foreigners: alarm for Mancini

Serie A, too many foreigners: alarm for Mancini

by admin
Serie A, too many foreigners: alarm for Mancini

Fewer and fewer Italians in our league teams: Monza is the only Italian oasis. The big names worry the coach, who has less and less room for choice

Nothing new under the Serie A sun: two out of three players who took to the pitch this weekend are foreigners. In the 220 players lined up at the kick-off of the first day, the Serie A map assigns a presence of 67.27% to foreign players and the remaining 32.72% to Italians. And therefore: 148 foreigners, 72 Italians.

See also  Serie A, odds: Inter-Roma -

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy