President of Kazakhstan: CSTO peacekeeping forces will withdraw from Kazakhstan on the 13th
2022-01-13 09:27:11Source: China News Network
China News Service, January 12. According to the Russian Satellite Network report, Kazakh President Tokayev said at the meeting of the emergency command in Almaty that the CSTO peacekeeping force will start withdrawing from Kazakhstan on January 13. .
On January 9, local time, it was reported that the Acting Minister of the Interior Ministry of Kazakhstan Turgumbayev said that the situation in all areas of Kazakhstan has stabilized, and law enforcement officers have recaptured all previously hijacked government buildings and public facilities. and the operation of the living security system is being restored. The picture shows the opening of a street shop in Almaty.
According to reports, Tokayev said: “The withdrawal of the CSTO peacekeeping force will begin tomorrow. I have talked with leaders of other countries. I am willing to use this opportunity to review the work done by the commander of the peacekeeping force in the past few days. Express thankfulness.”
On January 5, rioters stormed government agencies in many places in Kazakhstan. The CSTO said on the 6th that at the request of Kazakh President Tokayev, the CSTO decided to deploy peacekeeping troops in Kazakhstan for a short period of time.
On the 11th, Kazakh President Tokayev said that the main task of the CSTO peacekeeping force has been successfully completed, and will begin to evacuate from Kazakhstan in stages in two days, which will take no more than 10 days.