Home Business Farewell Belle Epoque the historic tailoring from mannequins to 3D

Farewell Belle Epoque the historic tailoring from mannequins to 3D

by admin
Farewell Belle Epoque the historic tailoring from mannequins to 3D

An ancient craft, which rediscovers a new technological impulse to grow in the world. Frediani is a historic Turin-based company specialized for three generations in the design of models for men’s and women’s clothing. Already during the Belle Époque, Agostino Frediani created unique models, a skill that then resulted in the foundation of the company in 1992, which today collaborates with the most important fashion houses in the world and internally manages all phases of the product, from the development of the product. model and from prototyping to purchasing, production, quality control and logistics. In May, a new leap forward: Frediani became part of the Florence Group, the first pole of the Italian textile supply chain controlled for about 65% by the consortium led by VAM Investments, Fondo Italiano d’Investamento (through Fondo Italiano Consolidamento e Crescita – FICC ), Italmobiliare and for the remaining 35% by the families that used to be owners of the companies, now shareholders of the group. “Becoming part of a more structured reality than ours offers us the incentive to continue developing our skills and reach ever higher levels of quality, to offer the contribution of knowledge and tailoring techniques that distinguish us”, says Massimo Frediani, founder of the company. Alice Frediani has joined the board of Gruppo Florence, representing the new generation, and who already boasts significant experience in the world of fashion at an international level after having worked for five years in New York for the designer Alexander Wang.

See also  "You cannot sell below cost without aid, these will be hard times"

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy