Home Business National Development and Reform Commission: At present, about 70% of coal-fired power generation has formed an on-grid tariff through participation in the power market

National Development and Reform Commission: At present, about 70% of coal-fired power generation has formed an on-grid tariff through participation in the power market

by admin

On October 12, the National Development and Reform Commission held a press conference to introduce the situation of further deepening the market-oriented reform of coal-fired power generation on-grid tariffs. Wan Jinsong, Director of the Price Department of the National Development and Reform Commission, stated that in accordance with the overall requirements of the power system reform to “control the middle and liberalize the two ends”, the reform has made important progress in the “opening up of the two ends”, which is reflected in two “orderly” reforms. open”.

On the power generation side, the on-grid tariff for all coal-fired power generation will be liberalized in an orderly manner. Coal-fired power generation accounts for a high proportion of electricity in my country, and coal-fired power generation on-grid tariffs play an “anchor” role in the formation of on-grid tariffs on the power generation side. At present, about 70% of coal-fired power generation has formed a feed-in tariff through participation in the power market. The reform explicitly promotes the remaining 30% of coal-fired power generation to enter the power market, which will further drive other types of power generation power to enter the market, laying a solid foundation for the full development of power-side feed-in tariffs.

On the electricity consumption side, orderly liberalize electricity prices for industrial and commercial users. At present, about 44% of industrial and commercial electricity consumption has formed electricity prices through participation in the market. The reform clearly proposes to promote the orderly promotion of industrial and commercial users to enter the electricity market, purchase electricity at market prices, and cancel the electricity sales price in the industrial and commercial catalogue. Among the industrial and commercial users who have not yet entered the market, those with 10 kV and above consume large amounts of electricity and have good market conditions, and all enter the market; other industrial and commercial users should also enter the market as soon as possible. At that time, only the residential and agricultural categories will remain in the catalog sales price, which will basically achieve “full release”. At the same time, it is clear that for industrial and commercial users who have not directly purchased electricity from the electricity market, the power grid company will purchase electricity as an agent, and the agent power purchase price is formed through marketization; the grid company is required to notify the user at least one month in advance when selling electricity to the agent user for the first time To ensure a smooth transition of reforms.

See also  The three major A-share indexes rebounded yesterday and the power lithium battery sector performed strongly

(Source: Beijing Commercial Daily)


Article source: Beijing Commercial Daily

Editor in charge: DF557

Original title: National Development and Reform Commission: At present, about 70% of coal-fired power generation has formed a feed-in tariff through participation in the power market

Solemnly declare: The purpose of this information released by Oriental Fortune.com is to spread more information and has nothing to do with this stand.

report

Share to WeChat Moments

Open WeChat,

Click “Discover” at the bottom

Use “Scan”

You can share the webpage to Moments

Scan the QR code to follow

Oriental Wealth Official Website WeChat

.

0 comment
0

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy