Home Sports Previous and odds of Inter-Napoli, the state of form of the two teams

Previous and odds of Inter-Napoli, the state of form of the two teams

by admin

The Nerazzurri have never lost in the last four direct clashes against the Neapolitans, unbeaten in this championship

The first clues for the Scudetto race could come from San Siro, where Inter will receive Napoli leaders for the 13th matchday. Luciano Spalletti’s team is still unbeaten in Serie A with ten wins and two draws and shares the top of the table with Milan. The reigning champions on the other hand are obliged to make a result to stay in the slipstream and keep the top ambitions alive. Kick-off on Sunday at 6pm.

THE PATH

Inter arrived at the break with a hint of regret for not being able to prevail in the derby with Milan. Previously, there had been three consecutive victories, one of which in the Champions League with Sheriff (the others with Empoli and Udinese). Similar path for Napoli, who took leave of Serie A with an internal equal against Verona and previously had defeated Bologna, Salernitana and Legia Warsaw, also winning first place in the Europa League group.

PREVIOUS

Inter and Napoli have met 168 times in their history in official competitions, of which 155 in Serie A and 13 in the Italian Cup. Overall, the balance sheet is favorable to the Nerazzurri who have won on 76 occasions against 51 of their opponents; 41 draws instead. As noted by Oddschecker, Inter have remained unbeaten in the last four direct clashes, in which two wins and two draws have arrived: Napoli’s last victory dates back to February 12, 2020, in the match valid for the first leg of the Cup. Italy, where he decided on a network of Fabian Ruiz. Before coaching the Azzurri, Spalletti led Inter for the 2017-19 two-year period: in the four league matches against Napoli there was a substantial balance (one win, two draws and one defeat).

See also  Herculaneum, murder of two young men with a clean record: mistaken for thieves

THE QUOTE

Although Napoli is the first force in the league, bookmakers believe Inter will win, with over 43%. The blues, on the other hand, have a 30% chance of prevailing, while a draw is the least realistic outcome with less than 27%. The best attack (Inter, 29 goals scored) and the best defense (Napoli, 4 goals conceded) face each other and the operators, as Oddschecker analyzed, believe in the show with Over 2.5 given at about 57%. The percentage rises further if both teams score: the Goal bet is quoted with almost 62% of the possibilities. Inter is also the team that currently has the longest open streak of scoring games in the top league (31), while Napoli are the only ones not to have received a penalty kick against so far while it is the team that has beaten the most (7).

.

0 comment
0

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy