Massimo Giletti’s return to Rai received the seal of official status in Sanremo 2024. The Turin host, today, Thursday 8 February, during the third evening of the Festival, announced that on Wednesday 28 February, in prime time, he will host “La Tv fa 70”, the program that will celebrate the birthday of public television, on Rai 1. Further details have not been disclosed, we only know that there will be great guests.
Amaudeus greeted him warmly, saying: “Welcome and welcome back to Rai” and he replied by saying: “Returning to the company where I was born and raised as a man is a crazy emotion”.
Giletti had left Rai after 30 years in 2017, when the closure of the Arena was forced on him. In 2017 he moved to La7 precisely to get revenge. In April last year “Non è l’Arena” was suddenly canceled from La7’s schedules.
In this regard the journalist had said: “I would like to say many things, and the day will come when I will be able to say them. At this moment I have a lot of respect for the magistrates, given the delicate situation. The important thing is to have a clear conscience, then the truth will come out.”
The TV is 70, Giletti calls De Filippi, Bonolis and Mentana
On Friday 9 February Massimo Giletti, from the microphones of Rtl102.5, said that he had called De Filippi-Bonolis and Mentana for the special on Rai1 “La Tv fa 70”. “I have lived through a stormy year, returning to Rai is very nice for me. Vianello has conducted Sanremo for over 70 years: I have time”, he concluded, speaking of his possible hosting of the singing event.