Are you looking for a different dessert than usual but who knows how to give you a touch of gluttony all the same? Well, here you will find the right recipe for you. There yogurt cake will guarantee you a result soft, good and super tasty that will transform your every break into a paradise.
In fact, it melts deliciously in your mouth and, so, after the first slice you will immediately want to eat a second one. In other words, once you taste it you will never forget it! Trust me, it will be the same with the rest of the family who won’t spare themselves with compliments. By the way, you will make even those who follow a diet and always have to give up something extremely happy, because in this case you will serve a very light and flourless cake.
And what about the preparation? Every single step is done quite easily, not to mention that it doesn’t even take too long.
The recipe for yogurt cake, never made so creamy and good!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30-40 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Calories: 110 per slice
- 300 g of Greek yogurt
- 50 gr of corn starch
- 4 eggs
- 35 g of stevia sweetener (or alternatively 70 g of normal sugar)
- 5 ml of lemon juice
- 1 grated lemon zest
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Just enough powdered sugar (optional)
- First separate the egg whites from the yolks, add the stevia sweetener (or sugar) and the vanilla sugar to the latter, then beat them with electric whisks.
- Once obtained a clear, smooth and creamy compound add the grated lemon zest, the yoghurt and start working again for combine all the ingredients.
- Now add the cornstarch, beat briefly with a whisk, mix with a spatula and set aside for a moment.
- Now whip the egg whites with an electric whisk, as soon as they start to get frothy pour the lemon juice, when they are firm, add them a little at a time to the mixture of the yolks and stir with a hand whisk.
- Once this is done, cover it with special paper a round mold with a hinge of 20 centimetersafter which pour the obtained mixture over it and level it.
- Finally put to cook in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes at a temperature of 180°Cat the end remove the cake from the mold and sprinkle it with icing sugar.
For the preparation of the yogurt cake you can watch the video recipe and subscribe to the youtube channel!
Article writer partly by chance and partly out of passion, I’ve always liked writing, which is why I decided to collaborate with blogs. I don’t have favorite themes, in fact it’s enough that there’s a topic to write about and I’ll jump right in.
The information and services offered on the Latuadietapersonalizzata.it site do not constitute, directly or indirectly, a medical consultation, visit or diagnosis formulated by your own doctor. The information provided on the Latuadietapersonalizzata.it website aims to supplement and not replace the direct relationship between the patient and healthcare professionals. The products mentioned in the articles are reviewed for informational purposes: it is not possible in any way to guarantee certain results, the chances of success of any treatment vary from patient to patient.