Home » Africa: Mattei Plan, million-dollar AICS tender issued for sustainable development

Africa: Mattei Plan, million-dollar AICS tender issued for sustainable development

by admin

The notice of the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation (Aics) in collaboration with the General Directorate for Development Cooperation of the Farnesina in favor of territorial entities (Regions, Provinces, Municipalities and Metropolitan Cities) and of civil society organisations, for a total value of 180 million euros (60 million in favor of local authorities and 120 million in favor of CSOs, civil society organisations).

“This is the call for development cooperation in this sector with the highest value in recent years and the first operational follow-up to the Mattei Plan for Africa which aims to make Italy the pivot of a series of interventions aimed at promoting the sustainable development of Partner Countries”, reads a note from the Farnesina. 85% of the resources allocated will be allocated to the implementation of programs in countries on the African continent while the remaining 15% will be dedicated to other countries in the rest of the world, including Ukraine. [Da Redazione InfoAfrica]

© All rights reserved

Read our focus on the opportunities offered by the Mattei Plan for African companies operating in Africa:

See also  2 stocks received continuous net buying from southbound funds_ Oriental Fortune Network

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy