The company and all members of the board of directors guarantee that the information disclosed is true, accurate and complete, and that there are no false records, misleading statements or major omissions.
1. There was no case of vetoing the resolution at this general meeting of shareholders;
2. This general meeting of shareholders did not involve any changes to the resolutions of the previous general meeting of shareholders.
1. Meeting and attendance
1. Convening of the meeting:
(1) Convening time:
On-site meeting time: July 18, 2022 (Monday) 13:30 pm
Online voting time: July 18, 2022. Among them, the specific time for online voting through the Shenzhen Stock Exchange trading system is: 9:15-9:25, 9:30-11:30 and 13:00-15:00 on July 18, 2022; The specific time for the exchange’s Internet voting is: 9:15 to 15:00 on July 18, 2022.
(2) Venue: Building D, Desheng Shangcheng, No. 117 Dewai Street, Xicheng District, Beijing (Tianyin Communication Holdings Co., Ltd. Beijing Headquarters Conference Room)
(3) Convening method: a combination of on-site voting and online voting
(4) Convenor: the board of directors of the company
(5) Moderator: Mr. Huang Shaowen, Chairman
(6) The convening of the meeting complies with the relevant provisions of the “Company Law”, “Shenzhen Stock Exchange Listing Rules” and “Articles of Association”, and is legal and effective.
2. Attendance at the meeting
(1) General situation of attendance at the meeting
A total of 11 shareholders and shareholder representatives participated in the on-site meeting and online voting of this general meeting of shareholders, representing 398,109,578 shares, accounting for 38.8362% of the total shares of the listed company. Among them, there were 7 shareholders who voted on-site and online, representing 34,301,208 shares, accounting for 3.3461% of the total shares of the listed company.
(2) Attendance of on-site meetings
A total of 4 shareholders and shareholder representatives attended the on-site meeting of the general meeting of shareholders, representing 131,821,880 shares, accounting for 12.8594% of the total shares of the listed company. Among them, there are 2 shareholders who voted on-site by the minority shareholders, representing 30,941,308 shares, accounting for 3.0184% of the total shares of the listed company.
(3) Online voting
7 shareholders voted online, representing 266,287,698 shares, accounting for 25.9767% of the total shares of the listed company. There are 5 minority shareholders who voted online, representing 3,359,900 shares, accounting for 0.3278% of the total shares of the listed company.
3. Some directors, supervisors, senior executives and lawyers of Beijing Dentons Law Firm attended the meeting.
2. Proposal review and voting
The shareholders’ general meeting reviewed the proposals in accordance with the meeting agenda, and voted on a combination of on-site registered voting and online voting. The voting results of the deliberation are as follows:
1. Deliberate the “Proposal on Carrying out Foreign Exchange Hedging Business“
398,109,578 shares in favor, accounting for 100.0000% of the shares held by all shareholders present at the meeting; 0 shares opposed, accounting for 0.0000% of the shares held by all shareholders present at the meeting; 0 shares abstained from voting (among which, 0 shares abstained by default due to non-voting), accounting for all shareholders present at the meeting 0.0000% of the shares held.
Voting of minority shareholders (excluding directors, supervisors, senior managers and shareholders who individually or in aggregate hold more than 5% of the company’s shares): 34,301,208 shares in agreement, accounting for 100.0000% of the shares held by minority shareholders present at the meeting; 0 shares opposed , accounting for 0.0000% of the shares held by the minority shareholders attending the meeting; 0 shares abstained from voting (among them, 0 shares were abstained by default due to non-voting), accounting for 0.0000% of the shares held by the minority shareholders attending the meeting.
3. Legal opinions issued by lawyers
1. Name of law firm: Beijing Dacheng Law Firm;
2. Witnessing lawyers: Hao Jiannan, Qin Jianan;
3. Concluding observations: The convening, holding procedures, personnel qualifications, deliberation items, voting methods and voting procedures of the company’s shareholders’ general meeting are in compliance with the “Company Law”, “Rules” and other relevant laws and regulations And normative documents and the “Articles of Association”, the resolutions passed at the meeting are legal and valid.
4. Documents for reference
1. The resolution of the third extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of Tianyin Communication Holdings Co., Ltd. in 2022;
2. The Legal Opinion of Beijing Dentons Law Firm on this shareholders’ meeting.
Tianyin Communication Holdings Co., Ltd. Board of Directors
July 19, 2022Return to Sohu, see more
Disclaimer: The opinions of this article only represent the author himself, Sohu is an information publishing platform, and Sohu only provides information storage space services.