Home » Fire on the roof of the gym of the Sacchi middle school in Mantua: worker burns his hands

Fire on the roof of the gym of the Sacchi middle school in Mantua: worker burns his hands

by admin
Fire on the roof of the gym of the Sacchi middle school in Mantua: worker burns his hands

Fire Breaks Out in Gym at Sacchi Middle School in Mantua

A fire broke out in the gym of the Sacchi middle school in Mantua earlier this afternoon. The flames originated in the area of the construction site currently undergoing renovations on the gym’s roof, causing large clouds of smoke to rise from the building.

Emergency services including firefighters, local police, carabinieri, and ATS Val Padana technicians are currently on site to address the situation. One worker was taken to the hospital with burns on their hands as a result of the fire.

Stay tuned for further updates on this developing story.

See also  Italy first in the world to introduce pediatric screening for type 1 diabetes and celiac disease (19/05/2023)

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy