Original title: 39 buildings on Hengdahaihuadao were ordered to be demolished. Subsequent Housing and Urban-rural Development Bureau: There are still 23 households that have not completed refunds or exchanged houses
On December 30, 2021, a “Administrative Punishment (Demolition) Decision” issued by the Danzhou Comprehensive Administrative Law Enforcement Bureau of Hainan Province showed that the decision ordered Danzhou Xinheng Tourism Development Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Evergrande Children’s World Group. The company demolished 39 illegal buildings on Haihua Island No. 2 Island within 10 days. If the demolition is not overdue, the law enforcement bureau will organize the demolition in accordance with the law.
At present, the relevant person in charge of the Danzhou Municipal Government stated that Evergrande has applied for administrative reconsideration on January 4, and the provincial government will make a unified response on the focus of public opinion on January 5.
In addition, Red Star News learned from the Construction Supervision Division of the Housing and Urban-rural Construction Bureau of Danzhou City that among the 39 buildings ordered to be demolished on Henghaihuadao, 23 households still have not completed refunds or exchanged houses.
“There are still 23 households with refunds or room exchanges that have not been completed”
Regarding the above decision, Evergrande Children’s World Group responded late on January 3. The decision was only for the 39 buildings on the 2-14-1 plot located on No. 2 Island, and did not involve other plots on Haihua Island. Evergrande stated that it will actively communicate and properly handle it in accordance with the guidance of the decision letter.
Red Star News noted that the pre-sale area of the 39 buildings pre-demolished this time reached 310,000 square meters, with a total of 2,839 units. Previously, Evergrande had cancelled 328 units of house purchase agreements with all owners. The disposal measures for buyers of 39 related houses on Hengdahaihuadao have also become the focus of public attention.
On January 5, Red Star News learned from the Construction Supervision Division of the Danzhou Municipal Bureau of Housing and Urban-rural Development that out of the 39 buildings ordered to be demolished on Hengdahaihuadao, 23 households still have not completed refunds or exchanged houses. The person in charge said, “There are still 23 households that have not completed refunds or exchanges. But it is not convenient to disclose which 23 households are.” The person in charge also said that all owners except these 23 households have completed refunds.
Red Star News noted that the current deadline for “self-demolition within 10 days” mentioned in the decision letter has passed halfway, but the demolition of 39 buildings has not started. The relevant person in charge of the Danzhou Municipal Government stated that Evergrande had applied for administrative reconsideration on January 4, and the provincial government will respond to the focus of public opinion on January 5 in a unified manner.
Insider: A year ago, the developer proposed plans such as check-out payment
According to a previous report by Red Star News, “Behind the order to demolish 39 buildings on Henghaihuadao Island: have been punished many times before, and relevant departments still have to complete the environmental assessment procedures for them.” Since the construction of 39 buildings on Haihuadao No. 2 Island in 2018, Many owners subscribed. After the work stoppage for half a year, the online signature filing and registration system for 39 buildings was also closed by the Danzhou Municipal Government, and Hengdahaihuadao Company cancelled 328 sets of house purchase agreements with all owners.
The Hainan Provincial People’s Government issued on November 20, 2021, the implementation of the Central Ecological Environmental Protection Inspection and Rectification in Hainan Province. It is mentioned that Danzhou City closed the online signature filing and registration system for 39 buildings on October 25, 2020. Hengdahaihuadao Company has cancelled 328 sets of house purchase agreements with all owners. The pre-sale permits for 39 residential buildings were recovered (the pre-sale construction area of 39 buildings on Haihua Island has been processed for 312220.86 square meters), and the total number of units is 2839 (2716 residential units and 123 shops).
The staff of the local real estate company also said, “Xu Jiayin, the head of Evergrande, once proposed to deal with this piece of resettlement housing, but in the end there was no agreement. The government’s decision is to demolish it directly. We are also surprised, but demolished the unfinished building. It is still good for beautifying the city.”
Red Star News noted that previously, the government had set up corresponding follow-up disposal plans for 39 buildings on Haihua Island. The above rectification situation mentioned that all 39 residential buildings were recovered and converted to the owner’s use of the project, and all houses must not be used for sale. Hengdahaihuadao Company has formulated a follow-up disposal plan for 39 buildings on Haihuadao, and decided to transform it into four modes: hotel operation, office leasing, staff dormitory and talent apartment.
Regarding the measures taken by the purchasers of 39 Hengdahaihuadao, the Red Star News reporter called the Office of the Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau of Danzhou City on January 4. , So I can’t answer.
Subsequently, Red Star News called the Danzhou City Comprehensive Administrative Law Enforcement Bureau. The person in charge stated that the specific time of the demolition order should be based on the announcement of the Danzhou Municipal People’s Government Propaganda Department, and the relevant person in charge of the Propaganda Department said that it would wait for the information to be released.
On January 3, the person in charge of the relevant departments of the Danzhou Municipal Government also stated in an interview with the media, “Whether the illegal building will be demolished within 10 days will depend on Evergrande’s response. It is difficult to judge at the moment. If you apply for administrative reconsideration, there may still be some time to go through the process.” The person in charge also pointed out, “According to the information I have, the buyers who bought the illegal buildings before have almost all received the developer’s refund. payment.”
Ms. Zhang, who settled on Haihua Island No. 1 Island, told Red Star News that after the demolition order was issued, many residents went to the 39 building to take video photos. At present, the property staff has closed the road leading to the 39 building and cannot be arbitrarily. In and out. Ms. Zhang also said that one of her relatives subscribed for properties in Building 39. A year ago, the developer had proposed a settlement plan such as check-out payment and payment according to wealth management products. According to her knowledge, the relatives had successfully received the refund.
The local real estate staff also confirmed the above statement. “A year ago, Evergrande’s capital chain was relatively sufficient. Some owners had subscribed for the 39 buildings in the 2-14-1 plot, but the negotiation has ended.”
Red Star News Pan Junwen, intern reporter Cai Xiaoyi and intern Wan Xiaotong