Home » How sad! A housekeeper’s motorcycle caught fire in Valledupar

How sad! A housekeeper’s motorcycle caught fire in Valledupar

by admin
How sad!  A housekeeper’s motorcycle caught fire in Valledupar

Moments of impotence, anger and pain lived the home Ángel David Campo on the afternoon of this Monday, May 29, after his motorcycle caught fire, apparently, in his home located in the Garupal neighborhood of Valledupar.

Also read: New job vacancies opened in Valledupar: there are salaries of $3 million

In the images that circulate on social networks, the desperate young man is seen with his hands on his head and asking his neighbors for help while watching his vehicle catch fire without being able to do anything.

The event aroused the solidarity of users of the social network from different parts of the country, who through Twitter organized a donation to help the young man financially.

Do not stop reading: “They have hell won”: Patricia Tehran’s son reacted to an absurd comment on Twitter

Influencers from the region such as Primo e’ Costa and El Maikel have contacted Ángel David Campo to offer their help, as have several Internet users.

See also  Ermes Rinaldi, historical innkeeper in Modena, died

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy