Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, March 29. Recently, the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the General Office of the State Council issued the “Opinions on Promoting the Construction of a Social Credit System and High-Quality Development and Promoting the Formation of a New Development Pattern”, and issued a notice requiring all regions and departments to combine actual conditions. Conscientiously implement it.
The full text of the “Opinions on Promoting the Construction of a Social Credit System for High-Quality Development and Promoting the Formation of a New Development Pattern” is as follows.
A sound social credit system is an important guarantee for the effective connection of supply and demand, a solid foundation for the optimal allocation of resources, and an important part of a good business environment. It is of great significance to promoting the efficient and smooth circulation of the national economy and building a new development pattern. In order to promote the high-quality development of the construction of the social credit system and promote the formation of a new development pattern, the following opinions are hereby offered.
1. General requirements
(1) Guiding ideology. Guided by Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, thoroughly implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 19th Plenary Sessions, adhere to the concept of system, coordinate development and security, cultivate and practice the core socialist values, and solidly promote the concept of credit, credit Institutions and credit means are deeply integrated with all aspects of the national economic system, and the important role of credit in improving the efficiency of resource allocation, reducing institutional transaction costs, and preventing and defusing risks will be further brought into play. Provide support.
(2) Job requirements. Based on the overall situation of economic and social development, the overall layout, highlighting the key points, and orderly promoting the credit construction of various regions, industries and fields. Actively explore and innovate, and use credit concepts and methods to solve difficulties, blockages, and pain points that restrict economic and social operations. Promote the construction of the social credit system to be fully integrated into the track of the rule of law, standardize and improve credit measures in various fields and links, and effectively protect the legitimate rights and interests of various entities. Fully mobilize the enthusiasm and creativity of various entities, give full play to the positive role of the credit reporting market, better play the role of government organization and coordination, demonstration and leadership, supervision and management, and form a joint force to promote the construction of a social credit system for high-quality development.
2. Smooth domestic circulation with a sound credit mechanism
(3) Strengthen scientific research integrity and intellectual property protection. Fully implement the scientific research integrity commitment system, strengthen the integrity review of the entire process of scientific research activities, and enhance the integrity awareness of scientific research institutions and researchers. Investigate and punish acts that violate scientific research integrity requirements such as plagiarism, plagiarism, forgery, and tampering in accordance with the law, and crack down on the “black industry chain” of paper sales. Improve the intellectual property protection and utilization system, encourage the establishment of a self-discipline mechanism for intellectual property protection, and explore the development of credit evaluation in the field of intellectual property. Improve the punitive compensation system for intellectual property infringement, increase punishment for illegal and dishonest acts such as trademark squatting and abnormal patent applications, and purify the intellectual property trading market.
(4) Promote the construction of quality and brand credit. In-depth implementation of quality improvement actions, strengthen integrity requirements in measurement, standards, certification and accreditation, inspection and testing, etc., expand the supply of high-quality products and services in the domestic market, and improve the safety and controllability of industrial and supply chains. Carry out the Chinese brand creation action, promote enterprises to implement the requirements of law-abiding integrity in all aspects of production and operation, strengthen the protection of Chinese time-honored brands and geographical indications, and cultivate a large number of benchmarking enterprises that operate with integrity and keep their promises.
(5) Improve the credit system for circulation distribution and other links. Accurately judge credit status and improve the efficiency of resource allocation and utilization. Accelerate the construction of an important product traceability system covering both online and offline. Improve the reputation mechanism of market entities and improve the level of contract performance of enterprises. Implement the tax declaration credit commitment system to enhance taxpayers’ awareness of integrity. Crack down on defrauding the minimum living security funds, social insurance benefits, and affordable housing in accordance with the law. Establish a list system for seriously untrustworthy entities in the social insurance field. Promote the information disclosure of charitable organizations, establish a directory of abnormal activities of charitable organizations, prevent fraudulent donations and fraudulent donations, and enhance the credibility of charitable organizations. Punish untrustworthy behaviors such as arrears of wages to migrant workers in accordance with the law, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of migrant workers.
(6) Create an environment for honest consumption and investment. Encourage exploration and use of credit means to release consumption potential, and implement “credit +” projects in the fields of medical care, elderly care, housekeeping, tourism, and shopping. Crack down on the production and sale of counterfeit goods, illegal advertisements, and false propaganda in accordance with the law, strengthen the supervision of prepaid consumption, and carry out joint punishment for untrustworthy acts that infringe on consumers’ rights and interests; Strengthen the construction of a government governed by the rule of law and a government of integrity, and perform the contract in good faith in accordance with the law in activities such as government-social capital cooperation and investment promotion, so as to enhance investor confidence. Establish and improve the accountability system for the government’s untrustworthiness, and improve the long-term mechanism for dealing with delinquent accounts and other behaviors. Promote the notification and commitment system for enterprise-related approval. Strengthen the construction of judicial credibility, intensify efforts to promote the active performance of obligations by persons subject to enforcement, and punish false lawsuits in accordance with the law.
(7) Improve the ecological and environmental protection credit system. Fully implement credit evaluation in the fields of environmental protection, soil and water conservation, etc., and strengthen the sharing and application of credit evaluation results. Deepen the reform of the legal disclosure system of environmental information, and promote relevant enterprises and institutions to disclose environmental information in accordance with the law. Focus on achieving carbon peaking and carbon neutrality requirements, improve the national carbon emission rights trading market system, and strengthen credit supervision in registration, trading, settlement, verification and other links. Give play to the role of government supervision and industry self-discipline, and establish and improve effective management and restraint mechanisms for violations of laws and regulations such as falsification by emission units and false reports issued by intermediaries.
(8) Strengthen the credit construction of various entities. Focusing on various fields and links in the operation of the market economy, strengthen credit construction in accordance with the law for various entities such as enterprises, individual industrial and commercial households, social organizations, government agencies and institutions, and natural persons participating in market activities. Continue to improve credit records, strengthen credit constraints, and establish and improve long-term mechanisms that dare not break your trust, can’t break your trust, and don’t want to break your trust, so that honesty and trustworthiness become the value orientation of market operation and the conscious pursuit of various entities.
3. Support the mutual promotion of domestic and international dual circulation with a good credit environment
(9) Optimizing import and export credit management. Guide foreign trade enterprises to deeply cultivate the international market and strengthen brand and quality construction. Promote high-level international mutual recognition and cooperation of “Accredited Operators” (AEO); promote the construction of customs credit system with high quality, promote the implementation of differentiated supervision measures, and enhance the “sense of gain” of high-level certified enterprises; establish credit restoration in the field of import and export customs supervision And the list system of seriously untrustworthy entities, to create an honest and trustworthy import and export business environment. Make full use of export tax rebates, export credit insurance and other foreign trade policy tools, and moderately relax the conditions for underwriting and claim settlement.
(10) Strengthen international two-way investment and credit building for foreign cooperation. Implement the Foreign Investment Law and its implementing regulations, improve the pre-entry national treatment plus negative list management system for foreign investment, protect the legitimate rights and interests of foreign investment, increase international cooperation in intellectual property protection, and maintain and enhance the attractiveness of foreign investment. Strengthen credit construction in the fields of foreign investment, foreign contracted projects, foreign aid, etc., strengthen the collection, sharing, and application of credit information, promote the use of electronic licenses, improve trustworthy incentives and untrustworthy punishment measures, and further standardize market order. Improve the overseas investment filing approval system, optimize the authenticity and compliance review, improve the foreign investment reporting system, improve the filing and reporting management of foreign contracted engineering projects and the management of specific project approvals, include violations of laws and regulations in the credit record, and strengthen the pre-event, in-event, and post-event review. chain supervision.
(11) Actively participate in international governance in the credit field. Actively implement the multilateral and bilateral economic and trade agreements reached with other countries, and promote the revision of laws and regulations in accordance with the requirements of expanding opening up and my country’s needs. Steadily expand institutional openings such as rules, regulations, management, and standards in the credit field, serve high-quality joint construction of the “Belt and Road”, and contribute Chinese wisdom and provide Chinese solutions to the promotion of a more just and reasonable international governance system.
4. Promote financial services to the real economy with a solid credit foundation
(12) Innovative credit financing services and products. Develop inclusive finance, expand the scale of credit loans, and solve financing problems for small, medium and micro enterprises and individual industrial and commercial households. Strengthen the sharing and integration of public credit information and financial information, promote the “Xin Yi Loan” model based on information sharing and the development and utilization of big data, and deepen the construction of “bank-tax interaction” and “bank-business cooperation” mechanisms. Encourage banks to innovate credit products in special fields such as service manufacturing, strategic emerging industries, “agriculture, rural areas and farmers”, ecological and environmental protection, foreign trade, and develop orders, warehouse receipts, insurance policies, inventory, accounts receivable financing and intellectual property pledge financing. Standardize the development of consumer credit.
(13) Strengthen the integrity of the capital market. Further consolidate the foundation of the rule of law and integrity in the capital market, improve the integrity files of the capital market, and enhance the awareness of credit and the spirit of contract. Consolidate the information disclosure responsibilities of relevant entities and enhance market transparency. Establish a credit commitment system for administrative licensing in the capital market to improve handling efficiency. Urge intermediary service agencies to be diligent and responsible, and improve the professional ethics of employees. Strictly implement the compulsory delisting system, and establish a virtuous cycle mechanism of the survival of the fittest among listed companies. Strengthen the protection of investors’ rights and interests, and create an honest and trustworthy financial ecological environment.
(14) Strengthen market credit constraints. Give full play to the role of credit in the identification, monitoring, management, and disposal of financial risks, and establish and improve a risk prevention and resolution mechanism of “early detection, early warning, and early disposal”. Support financial institutions and credit reporting, rating and other institutions to use big data and other technologies to strengthen tracking, monitoring and early warning, and improve market-based risk sharing, mitigation, and compensation mechanisms. Adhere to “strict supervision and zero tolerance”, strictly investigate and deal with major illegal cases such as fraudulent issuance, false statements, market manipulation, and insider trading in accordance with the law, and intensify criminal crackdowns on misappropriation of fund properties. We will improve the mechanism for dealing with debt defaults, and severely punish evasion and abandonment of debts in accordance with the law. Strengthen punishment for dishonesty in the field of online lending. The market exit mechanism shall be improved, and enterprises that are insolvent and unable to pay their debts can go bankrupt, reorganize or liquidate in accordance with the law, and explore the establishment of a compulsory enterprise exit system.
V. Improve the integrity level of the whole society with effective credit supervision and credit services
(15) Improve credit infrastructure. Coordinate and promote the construction of the public credit information system. Accelerate the pace of credit information sharing, build a credit information network covering all credit subjects, all types of credit information, and all regions of the country, and establish standard, authoritative and accurate credit files. Give full play to the information disclosure role of the “Credit China” website, the national enterprise credit information publicity system, the public institution registration management website, and the social organization credit information publicity platform. Further improve the basic database of financial credit information, and improve the coverage and quality of data.
(16) Innovate credit supervision. Accelerate the improvement of the new credit-based regulatory mechanism. Establish and improve the credit commitment system. Comprehensively establish a comprehensive evaluation system for corporate credit status, and optimize the allocation of regulatory resources based on credit risk, in food and drug, engineering construction, tendering and bidding, safety production, fire safety, medical and health, ecological and environmental protection, price, statistics, use of financial funds, etc. In key areas, we will promote the classification and classification of credit supervision, and improve the accuracy and effectiveness of supervision. Carry out in-depth special governance, and strive to solve the problem of lack of integrity in key areas that are strongly reflected by the masses.
(17) Cultivate professional credit service institutions. Accelerate the establishment of a credit service system in which public credit service agencies and market-oriented credit service agencies complement each other, and basic credit information services and value-added services complement each other. Under the premise of ensuring security, relevant departments at all levels and public credit service agencies open data in accordance with the law, and support the development of market-oriented credit service agencies such as credit reporting, rating, guarantee, factoring, and credit management consulting. Accelerate the pace of market-oriented reform of the credit reporting industry, and cultivate credit rating agencies with international competitiveness. Strengthen credit service market supervision and industry self-discipline, promote orderly competition, and improve industry integrity.
(18) Strengthen the construction of a culture of integrity. Vigorously carry forward the core socialist values, and promote the formation of a good fashion of advocating integrity and practicing integrity. Guide industry associations and chambers of commerce to strengthen integrity and self-discipline, support news media in conducting integrity publicity and public opinion supervision, and encourage the public to actively participate in integrity building activities. Deepen the construction of Internet integrity. Promote the construction of personal integrity in accordance with the law, focus on conducting integrity education for young people, entrepreneurs, employees of professional service agencies and intermediary service agencies, marriage registration parties and other groups, and strengthen the management of employment contract performance for targeted medical students and normal students. Strengthen the construction of credit disciplines and personnel training.
6. Strengthen the organization and implementation
(19) Strengthen the leadership of the party. Uphold and strengthen the Party’s leadership over the construction of the social credit system. In accordance with the overall requirements of the central government, the province taking overall responsibility, and the cities and counties being responsible for implementation, establish and improve the overall coordination mechanism, incorporate the construction of the social credit system into the comprehensive performance evaluation of high-quality development, and ensure that all tasks are in place. The National Development and Reform Commission and the People’s Bank of China should strengthen overall planning and coordination, and all relevant departments and units should earnestly perform their responsibilities and form a joint effort.
(20) Strengthen institutional guarantees. Accelerate the introduction of comprehensive and basic laws on social credit, and revise administrative regulations such as the Interim Regulations on Enterprise Information Publicity. Encourage all localities to formulate local laws and regulations related to social credit within their legislative powers based on actual conditions. Establish and improve systems for credit commitment, credit evaluation, credit classification and supervision, credit incentives and punishments, and credit restoration. Improve the credit standard system.
(21) Adhere to prudence and moderation. Compile a national unified basic catalog of public credit information and a basic list of disciplinary measures for dishonesty, and accurately define the scope of credit information recording, collection, sharing, disclosure, and the scope of application of disciplinary measures for dishonesty. According to the nature and severity of the dishonest behavior, take appropriate disciplinary measures to ensure that excessive punishment is equal.
(22) Promote pilot demonstrations. Make overall plans for the establishment of demonstration zones for the construction of a social credit system, focusing on practical explorations in building a new credit-based regulatory mechanism, credit-promoting financial services for the real economy, and improving the rule of law for credit. All regions and relevant departments are encouraged to try first, and to summarize and popularize typical practices and successful experiences in a timely manner.
(23) Strengthen security protection. Strictly implement information security protection responsibilities, standardize the authority and procedures for credit information inquiry and use, and strengthen the security management of information infrastructure in the credit field. Protect state secrets and business secrets in accordance with the law. Implement laws and regulations such as the Personal Information Protection Law, and safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of personal information. Supervise the cross-border flow of credit information in accordance with the law, and prevent the outflow of information from harming national security.