Home News The person in charge of the hot search on the company is deducted one thousand for being late and apologized: the official has stepped in-fine, the company-fast technology (media under the drive house)-technology changes the future

The person in charge of the hot search on the company is deducted one thousand for being late and apologized: the official has stepped in-fine, the company-fast technology (media under the drive house)-technology changes the future

by admin

Late deductions were originally very common, but recently a company in Hefei posted a hot search on Weibo due to late deductions.

According to reports, recently,Anhui Hefei Ziren Biotechnology Co., Ltd. employee Xiaocheng settled the salary of the month when he resigned. Because of three late arrivals, the company stipulated a fine of 1,000 yuan each time, deducted 3,000 yuan, and only got 2017 yuan.

The more he thought about it, the more wrong he got, so he contacted the media, but the company’s executive vice president Xu refused to interview and told reporters to “get out”

A company in Hefei is late for one thousand deductions: the souls of major shareholders torture reporters and let go

At present, another shareholder of the company, Mr. Li, has already apologized for the matter, praising that the general character is rather impatient but not a bad person.

The person in charge of the hot search on the company is deducted one thousand at a time for being late and apologized: the official has stepped in

It is reported that,In addition to Xiao Cheng, there are other employees who reported that the company has defaulted on their wages. Subsequently, the Hefei City Labor Supervision Department rushed to the company to intervene in the investigation.

Querying corporate information shows that Anhui Ziren Biotechnology Co., Ltd. was established on July 22, 2021, just less than half a year.

The legal representative of the company is Xu Qihan (it should be Mr. Xu), who holds 49% of the shares, and the other shareholder Li Maodong, who holds 51% of the shares, and has a registered capital of 10 million yuan. The address is located in Wulitun, Shushan District, Hefei City, Anhui Province Songzhi Vientiane City, No. 478, Changjiang West Road, Sub-district.

Business items include technical services, technical development, technical consulting, technical exchanges, technology transfer, and technology promotion; Internet sales; cosmetics retail; cosmetics wholesale; sales of sanitary products and disposable medical supplies; sales of personal hygiene products; sales of hairdressing accessories; medical products Retail sale of masks; sale of daily-use masks (non-medical); retail of protective equipment for medical staff; sale of daily necessities.

– THE END –

Please indicate the source for reprinting: Fast Technology

#fine#company

Editor in charge: Zhaohui

.

0 comment
0

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy