Home Sports Coutinho accepts a 35% pay cut for leaving the team, Barcelona no longer bears any salary

Coutinho accepts a 35% pay cut for leaving the team, Barcelona no longer bears any salary

by admin

Original title: Coutinho accepts a 35% pay cut for leaving the team, Barcelona no longer bears any salary

When the official announced that Coutinho joined Aston Villa by renting and buying, neither Barcelona nor Aston Villa revealed the details of the contract. But now, media reporters have revealed the details of Coutinho’s transfer. In order to return to the Premier League, Coutinho made a lot of sacrifices in personal treatment. Barcelona accepted Aston Villa’s “non-mandatory buyout” terms, also in order to free up salary space as much as possible this season.

In terms of personal treatment, Coutinho accepted a 35% pay cut. Aston Villa will be responsible for the remaining 65% of his salary. This also means that Barcelona do not need to pay any salary for Coutinho in the second half of the season, which allows Barcelona to create a salary of 7 million euros. This salary space will be used to register Ferran Torres. Ferran Torres officially joined Barcelona at the end of last year, but due to lack of salary space, he has not yet been registered so far.

Coutinho’s lease lasts for half a year, and Aston Villa can buy it out for 40 million euros this summer. The buyout clause is not mandatory. This also means that Coutinho may still be returned this summer. Barcelona originally wanted to join the mandatory buyout clause, but why did it finally decide to accept the non-compulsory buyout clause? This is because Aston Villa is willing to bear most of Coutinho’s salary, which can help Barcelona create a lot of salary space. After all, in addition to registering Ferran Torres, Barcelona also hopes to introduce Morata in the winter. Even if Coutinho is returned half a year later, Barcelona’s salary space and budget next season will be greatly improved, the Red and Blue Corps choose to first solve the “winter registration new aid” urgent need.Return to Sohu to see more

See also  Fourth national place for Sigma Monterosa At the end of July the decisive challenges

Editor:

Disclaimer: The opinions of this article only represent the author himself. Sohu is an information publishing platform. Sohu only provides information storage space services.

.

You may also like

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy