EDITORIAL / THE PYLON.
Cesarean midfielder Jorman Campuzano Puentes, who plays for the Giresunspor club in the Turkish Super League, was summoned by coach Néstor Lorenzo to the Colombian National Team for the international friendly against the United States, which will take place on January 28 in Carson, California.
The last time Campuzano wore a ‘tricolor’ was in 2020 for the matches against Uruguay and Ecuador for the Qatar 2022 World Cup Qualifiers.
The one born in Palestine, Tamalameque (Cesar), emigrated to Turkish territory in September of the previous year from Boca Juniors of Argentina.
The Argentine club, owner of its sports rights, transferred it for the 2022-2023 season with a purchase option.
Campuzano spent four years with Boca, during which he won five titles: the Argentine Super Cup (2018), the Argentine Super League (2019-20), the League Cup (2020), the Argentine Cup (2019-20) and the last one, the League Cup. (2022).
Campuzano currently shares a team with Colombians Robert Mejía and Alexis Pérez.
Before making the European leap, in addition to Boca Juniors, he played for Pereira and Atlético Nacional.
THE LIST OF CALLED PLAYERS
1. Juan David Mosquera, Portland Timbers
2. Santiago Moreno, Portland Timbers
3. Nicolas Hernandez, CA Paranaense
4. Dylan Borrero, New England Revolution
5. Juan Camilo Hernandez, Columbus Crew
6. Cristian Arango, LAFC
7. Diego Valoyes, CA Workshops
8. Jorman Campuzano, Giresunspor
9. Alexis Perez, Giresunspor
10. Frank Fabra, Boca Juniors
11. Andres Reyes, NY Redbull
12. Andrés Llinas, Millionaires FC
13. Alvaro Montero, Millonarios FC
14. Daniel Ruiz, Millionaires FC
15. Daniel Catano, Millionaires FC
16. Junior Hernandez, Sports Tolima
17. Juan Camilo Portilla, America from Cali
18. Yilmar Velasquez, Deportivo Pereira
19. Diber Cambindo, Independent Medellin
20. Jose Luis Chunga, Petroleum Alliance